Majority of enterprise data remains unused
Data teams struggle to put complex data into the right context to drive value from it.
Wherobots creates value out of enterprise data by relating such data to the real physical world using spatial analytics and AI.
Seamlessly link datasets based on geographic locations
Clean, filter, and slice data using spatial context
Employ AI-driven analytics to discover meaningful patterns and trends
Translate analytics into actionable insights to propell data-driven decision-making
Creative, scalable, production-ready and enterprise-grade solutions for spatial analytics & AI workloads with SedonaDB and Wherobots Cloud.
The scalable spatial analytics database engine trusted in production, by the original creators of Apache Sedona.
- Automatically links enterprise data to spatial data sources
- Enables users to utilize the power of spatial analytics to drive valuable insights form such data
- Scalable spatial analytics pipelines using spatial SQL/Python on data stored in major data warehouses
A spatial analytics and AI cloud that can manage and provision cloud resources for SedonaDB as well as other major spatial analytics tools.
- Minimal configuration notebooks, jobs for your spatial sql and python workloads
- Always running up to date spatial analytics software
- Create pipelines that utilizes SedonaDB and your favorite workflows (languages, tools) to solve repetitive spatial data processing tasks
Founded by the original creators
of Apache Sedona
Easily process spatial data at any scale within modern cluster computing systems such as Apache Spark and Apache Flink.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies
Hassle-free tool to develop, debug, and test geospatial data science, machine learning, AI and analytics applications.
Extensive spatial analytics experience through continuous Apache Sedona development since 2017
Over 20M downloads, 10000+ users, ranked among top 1% most downloaded packages on PyPI
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies to process massive scale data in production